GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
blacklisted league games  I_vote_lcap42%blacklisted league games  I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
blacklisted league games  I_vote_lcap33%blacklisted league games  I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
blacklisted league games  I_vote_lcap5%blacklisted league games  I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
blacklisted league games  I_vote_lcap14%blacklisted league games  I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
blacklisted league games  I_vote_lcap3%blacklisted league games  I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
blacklisted league games  I_vote_lcap3%blacklisted league games  I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
blacklisted league games  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
blacklisted league games  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
blacklisted league games  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
blacklisted league games  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
blacklisted league games  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
blacklisted league games  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
blacklisted league games  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
blacklisted league games  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
blacklisted league games  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

2 posters

blacklisted league games

cimbom.
    cimbom.

blacklisted league games  Empty blacklisted league games

Post  cimbom. Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:27 am

hi i was banned 1 week for playing bad and you guys say play less carry afther my 1 week ban i play 2 games and first game i get 9-4 with cent and 10-4 with riki and now i am banned 2 month ... i dont think thats fair for me  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
    Wislaa-
    Wislaa-

blacklisted league games  Empty Re: blacklisted league games

Post  Wislaa- Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:20 am

Dear Cimbom,

The big issue with you is that no one likes to play with you. The thing about the league bot is that everyone should have a certain ammount of skill and you just don't have it yet. There are other inhouse leagues and I promise you they'd unvouch you aswell after a game, might sounds harsh but it's the reality. sorry bro

IF you find me 5 regular league players ( not some randoms mates of yours )who say you skilled enough,they enojy playing with you and they want you back, I'll revouch you.

Till then...

declined.

greez wislaa

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:16 pm