GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_vote_lcap42%KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_vote_lcap33%KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_vote_lcap5%KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_vote_lcap14%KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_vote_lcap3%KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_vote_lcap3%KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

+7
KMatri2
Thranduil_
nikolagay
nezsak
EnzoMofo
ernie/3foot2
11 posters

KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_>

KMatri2
    KMatri2

KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> Empty KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_>

Post  KMatri2 Sat May 10, 2014 3:29 am

Am sorry man that i acted very rude toward u acting like moron. I just couldn't play Invoker he's not my type of hero :S hope u understand, Retard has never told YAWA that "Am uber with invoker" or somethink like that. Again sorry i have no idea i am perma banned or blacklisted could i get unbanned pretty please. silent
    Dani[SH]

KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_> Empty Re: KMatri2 to 3foot2. >_>

Post  Dani[SH] Sat May 10, 2014 8:51 am

If this is to Ernie / 3foot2., then request 110% denied... Ernie doesn't permanent ban people for no reason... However og u play League games it's up to you what hero to Pick. If you can't play invoker, then don't Pick invoker , and if u already picked him ask for swap. And if retards like YAWA flame u, use command !ignore.... Hf and gl with ur appeal. I still believe in second chances so +1 from me.
    KMatri2
    KMatri2

Post  KMatri2 Sat May 10, 2014 9:26 am

Well am hoping for forgiveness :s it was -cm i had no way of choosing hero. I realy didint mean to offend him in anyway.
    nikolagay

Post  nikolagay Sat May 17, 2014 4:44 am

I hope you people won't mind me interfearing this post, but I gotta say something about this.
    Okay, I really have no idea what exactly happened here, but from the things that I overheard this is maybe one of the stupidest reasons to permaban someone... Okay, I understand that ernie is a freaking God of GSD and that he can ban people for each and every reason, but let's be reasonable here, I know Kmatri2 from the early days, back when I was in GSD (and that was really REALLY long time ago...) he's one of the older GSD players, and he's a solid all around player and a nice guy. So anyway, I think that ernie should give Kmatri2 a break, for old times sake, and if not, well it's up to him anyway.
    And yea, one more thing, instead of just saying that every post related to ernie's problems is 110% up to ernie, maybe the rest of you admins should, I don't know, confront ernie and say your opinionce once in a while. I mean, seriously, this ain't the first time that I see something like this, and even that I probably got no rights to join theese kind of arguments, at least I got the ballz for the job. And the fact that the player and a guy such as Kmatri2 got permabanned is seriously... There's no word for it...
    And yea, for future notice, people, seriously, if you don't want to get banned on GSD, don't get into arguments with ernie and if you do and you get banned, accept ur bans and fucking deal with it cause insulting a head admin and the owner of GhostDota probably won't lead to anything else... And yea, in case I get forum banned for this, I'll be in my room, playing Dota and not giving a single fuck about it...
    Cheers
    KMatri2
    KMatri2

Post  KMatri2 Wed May 21, 2014 2:16 pm

Guess i can give up on unban been more then 2 weeks already ;(. Seriously i sniffed too much meth that day and tried acting smart >_>.
    nezsak
    nezsak

Post  nezsak Wed May 21, 2014 2:34 pm

KMatri2 wrote:Guess i can give up on unban been more then 2 weeks already ;(. Seriously i sniffed too much meth that day and tried acting smart >_>.

Dont do drugs bitch. Seriousy...
    KMatri2
    KMatri2

Post  KMatri2 Wed May 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Me gusta drugs :p
    nezsak
    nezsak

Post  nezsak Thu May 22, 2014 4:55 am

KMatri2 wrote:Me gusta drugs :p

Post  190590 Thu May 22, 2014 9:13 pm

nikolagay wrote:I hope you people won't mind me interfearing this post, but I gotta say something about this.
    Okay, I really have no idea what exactly happened here, but from the things that I overheard this is maybe one of the stupidest reasons to permaban someone... Okay, I understand that ernie is a freaking God of GSD and that he can ban people for each and every reason, but let's be reasonable here, I know Kmatri2 from the early days, back when I was in GSD (and that was really REALLY long time ago...) he's one of the older GSD players, and he's a solid all around player and a nice guy. So anyway, I think that ernie should give Kmatri2 a break, for old times sake, and if not, well it's up to him anyway.
    And yea, one more thing, instead of just saying that every post related to ernie's problems is 110% up to ernie, maybe the rest of you admins should, I don't know, confront ernie and say your opinionce once in a while. I mean, seriously, this ain't the first time that I see something like this, and even that I probably got no rights to join theese kind of arguments, at least I got the ballz for the job. And the fact that the player and a guy such as Kmatri2 got permabanned is seriously... There's no word for it...
    And yea, for future notice, people, seriously, if you don't want to get banned on GSD, don't get into arguments with ernie and if you do and you get banned, accept ur bans and fucking deal with it cause insulting a head admin and the owner of GhostDota probably won't lead to anything else... And yea, in case I get forum banned for this, I'll be in my room, playing Dota and not giving a single fuck about it...
    Cheers

Acutally if you have no plan of whats going on here, why you have to post such a big post?

This is an Unban appell if you want to get your madness away, take a psycho doctor!

So keep the space for admins to take a look at it....
    ernie/3foot2
    ernie/3foot2

Post  ernie/3foot2 Thu May 22, 2014 9:25 pm

I hope you people won't mind me interfearing this post, but I gotta say something about this.
    Okay, I really have no idea what exactly happened here

this basically negates everything that follows....

but from the things that I overheard

I hear rumours all the time...

this is maybe one of the stupidest reasons to permaban someone...

Ruining a predetermined ih league game that firstly isn't like pub that takes 30 sconds to fill but often, for many, over an hour, then to go on to take time through picks etc. I've banned for FAR less. WAY less, so if this is the stupidest reason you've seen I'd suggest spending some time in the logistics of running GSD and being aware of the stupidity that oozes around me.

Okay, I understand that ernie is a freaking God of GSD and that he can ban people for each and every reason

Also negates any further comments cause... you're right.

but let's be reasonable here, I know Kmatri2 from the early days, back when I was in GSD (and that was really REALLY long time ago...)

people change, arrogance grows, and being here a long time makes you far from untouchable.

he's one of the older GSD players, and he's a solid all around player and a nice guy. So anyway, I think that ernie should give Kmatri2 a break, for old times sake, and if not, well it's up to him anyway.

Contradiction in prose?

firstly, just cause the admins and I dont get into debates publicly, doesn't mean that we don't discuss. In fact, the admins can all confirm just how much communication takes place between us. The admin section on forums has actually got the most posts and threads of the entire forum, we have a facebook group chat, that, has over 3000 messages passed between us per day. They don't need balls to talk to me cause they are respected members of staff.

Coming here and making such a statement doesn't make you ballsy, just makes you compeltely naive.

And yea, for future notice, people, seriously, if you don't want to get banned on GSD, don't get into arguments with ernie and if you do and you get banned, accept ur bans and fucking deal with it cause insulting a head admin and the owner of GhostDota probably won't lead to anything else...

being humble is free and appreciated, but lecturing me wont get you far.

And yea, in case I get forum banned for this, I'll be in my room, playing Dota and not giving a single fuck about it...
    Cheers

Why would you get banned? I get he's your mate, by this entire thread seems to be directed at me and my actions when you opened with not knowing what happened? Logic is lost here.

I'll decide on kmatri2 later today.

Admins feel free to get your balls out and fight me.
    EnzoMofo

Post  EnzoMofo Thu May 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Sry boss.. im too much of a coward to contradict your decisions...

Indeed we do talk WAY more than all people think... 80% of ban requests and unban requests are discussed...

We have very few dispuits with each other so we dont need to challenge each other in front of you, simply because we all get along and sometimes makes decisions together...

So Nikola... your statement about us having no balls... fuck off..
    Wislaa-
    Wislaa-

Post  Wislaa- Thu May 22, 2014 10:30 pm

[quote="nikolagay"]
    And yea, one more thing, instead of just saying that every post related to ernie's problems is 110% up to ernie, maybe the rest of you admins should, I don't know, confront ernie and say your opinionce once in a while. I mean, seriously, this ain't the first time that I see something like this, and even that I probably got no rights to join theese kind of arguments, at least I got the ballz for the job. And the fact that the player and a guy such as Kmatri2 got permabanned is seriously... [quote]

I can just talk for me but the main part is I simple don't care about theese kind of things. If I really care about a matter I go to ernie and talk with him about it in a reasonable way without trying to offend him in every second sentence, since that's what reasonable people do. What most of you guys doing when you unhappy, is throwing around with wild accusations and insults. I've seen people writing stuff on forum in a polit way and they usually get treaten in an equaly polite way. Plus as ernie mentioned we talk things threw in privat so we don't need to discuss stuff in public.I'm in an occasionally skype contact with half of the admins including ernie.

Ofc Maby some of his decisions might be a bit harsh and not completly reasonable from an objective kind of view but then try to understand his side nikola. You put a lot of efford in a community,paying for it, trying to keept it working and then you have to put up with people whining 24/7?

And yes even I as a botadmin got people wispering me fairly often about random complains or trouble they have and ernie gets like 10 times that ammount of shit wisperd in bnet. I'm sure next part is that people come wispering us their family or relathionship troubles.
    Dani[SH]

Post  Dani[SH] Fri May 23, 2014 12:06 am

Ruining a predetermined ih league game that firstly isn't like pub that takes 30 sconds to fill but often, for many, over an hour, then to go on to take time through picks etc. I've banned for FAR less. WAY less, so if this is the stupidest reason you've seen I'd suggest spending some time in the logistics of running GSD and being aware of the stupidity that oozes around me.

Well said ernie <.<
    nezsak
    nezsak

Post  nezsak Fri May 23, 2014 4:19 am

Nikola. You write you dont care if you get banned. That long post says the opposite..?
    nikolagay

Post  nikolagay Fri May 23, 2014 6:02 am

Okay, there's way too many hatred trown over here, anyway, sorry if I offended anyone with my post, but is it a problem for any of you guys to at least explain to me exactly what happened? Cause I got like, 1001 argument to your replies, but I'll keep this post short.
    Anyway, sorry for wasting your time and all, I'll try to be as polite as I can because I respect some of you guys ("some"), so anyway, I don't think I asked for too much this time, I just wanna know if I heard the entire story or not. And about my "long and insulting" post, I know I'm not the brightest and all, maybe I jumped into this too early, however I have good intentions here, there's no need to take this personally, if you guys are right I'll admit it and won't interfear here anymore.
    Cheers
    nezsak
    nezsak

Post  nezsak Fri May 23, 2014 7:02 am

We look oit for each other. Especially idf you make any comment towards ernie who is a very appriciated man here.

nikolagay wrote:Okay, there's way too many hatred trown over here, anyway, sorry if I offended anyone with my post, but is it a problem for any of you guys to at least explain to me exactly what happened? Cause I got like, 1001 argument to your replies, but I'll keep this post short.
    Anyway, sorry for wasting your time and all, I'll try to be as polite as I can because I respect some of you guys ("some"), so anyway, I don't think I asked for too much this time, I just wanna know if I heard the entire story or not. And about my "long and insulting" post, I know I'm not the brightest and all, maybe I jumped into this too early, however I have good intentions here, there's no need to take this personally, if you guys are right I'll admit it and won't interfear here anymore.
    Cheers
    Wislaa-
    Wislaa-

Post  Wislaa- Fri May 23, 2014 11:00 am

How about I play kmatri in a 1on1 apshomnp sf if he wins he gets unbann? Deal boys? XD
    nezsak
    nezsak

Post  nezsak Fri May 23, 2014 2:09 pm

Wislaa- wrote:How about I play kmatri in a 1on1 apshomnp sf if he wins he gets unbann? Deal boys? XD

Wis, you need -em as well if you going to win...♥
    nikolagay

Post  nikolagay Fri May 23, 2014 6:22 pm

Wislaa- wrote:How about I play kmatri in a 1on1 apshomnp sf if he wins he gets unbann? Deal boys? XD
    How about you play with me instead? I'll "take the bullet" for Kmatri2 if it's needed Very Happy
    And yea, by the way, I wasn't trying to insult ernie or anything, it's just, I kinda don't know the rest of you admins as well as ernie, that's why the post was more towards to him than to the rest of you guys. I'm preety sure that he didn't took any of it personally, I mean seriosly, it's ernie we're talking about Very Happy
    Anyway, if you guys ever need me, for God knows what reason, feel free to PM me or something, and if you were serious about that 1v1 game Bring it ON! Very Happy And yea, sorry if I'm misspelling like a boss, my english isn't quite so native as it should be...
    Cheers
    LimeSquash

Post  LimeSquash Fri May 23, 2014 8:04 pm

Considering cimbom went 2-0 against your SF, I think everyone would get unbanned if that was a rule.
    Thranduil_
    Thranduil_

Post  Thranduil_ Fri May 23, 2014 9:38 pm

LimeSquash wrote:

Considering cimbom went 2-0 against your SF, I think everyone would get unbanned if that was a rule.

Very Happy rabbit
    KMatri2
    KMatri2

Post  KMatri2 Fri May 23, 2014 11:26 pm

Come on wislaa i would never want to 1v1 since we both know u got bigger experience i know u since GhostGraz days :p. U clearly played "A LOT" of different games (ih). All i want is get unbanned and enjoy some pub games with my mate Retard at weekends.

Ok Let's get back to topic.
    Problem is i went playing that inhouse game expecting to play some kind of support/tank but YAWA insta picked Invoker for me cuz he heard from my mate Retard "That am gosu with invo" wich is clearly a bulstock.I really got no grudge for u Ernie. and am sorry for acting so childish but u should understand how i felt for ruining the game for u guys.Just because 1 guy picks before even asking.

PS: Sorry for any errors in my statement English isn't my first language.
    PS-2: Dont get mad at nikola guys he just wanted to get some attention on this topic since i told him why i got banned and he wanted to lend me a hand in this problem.

Ty in Advance.
    KMatri2
    KMatri2

Post  KMatri2 Fri May 30, 2014 6:47 am

Bump :> sry.
    Dani[SH]

Post  Dani[SH] Fri May 30, 2014 7:41 am

Lol. Wislaa that's what happens when you underrate cimbom The Stronk.
    Wislaa-
    Wislaa-

Post  Wislaa- Fri May 30, 2014 9:17 pm

dKYM wrote:Lol. Wislaa that's what happens when you underrate cimbom The Stronk.

that's what happens when orange "steals" my account to troll cimbom, gives him a 2 kills advantage in a sf best of 3 1on1 and still wins 5 min later XD.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:35 pm