GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_vote_lcap42%Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_vote_lcap33%Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_vote_lcap5%Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_vote_lcap14%Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_vote_lcap3%Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_vote_lcap3%Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
Game ruin by Dani[sh] again I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

+9
EnzoMofo
Black^
Falvonight
bedRock-
Dani[SH]
Wislaa-
nezsak
DeL_PIer0
13 posters

Game ruin by Dani[sh] again

DeL_PIer0
    DeL_PIer0

Game ruin by Dani[sh] again Empty Game ruin by Dani[sh] again

Post  DeL_PIer0 Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:31 am

Idk what this guy think he is, to play solo game and that someone must by him a courier + upgraded too, cause exept he is total nap with no brain who ruined game again unpurpes cause he died alone 7, 8 times, and he always does that, + hard flame...

Offender: Dani[sh]

Reporter: DeL_PIer0

Replay: http://replay.garena.ro/view_replay.php?file=1401808489.w3g

Ban reason: gameruin, solo play no help unpurpes, so he started to go solo + he said enemy they can finish free and he let them, + he killed my courier few times unpurpes cause i didnt upgraded it lol..
    and he flamed hard all game made me put !ignore ...

Game time: All game..
    DeL_PIer0
    DeL_PIer0

Game ruin by Dani[sh] again Empty Re: Game ruin by Dani[sh] again

Post  DeL_PIer0 Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:13 am

A, i see now why he can do all this, GSD member + from Denmark same like EnzoMofo, thats why Enzo run ofline without checking replay xd
    Only sad thing is that i lost -30 pints cause of Dani[sh] ruin and he lost 0 xd
    EnzoMofo

Post  EnzoMofo Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:26 am

DeL_PIer0 wrote:A, i see now why he can do all this, GSD member + from Denmark same like EnzoMofo, thats why Enzo run ofline without checking replay xd
              Only sad thing is that i lost -30 pints cause of Dani[sh] ruin and he lost 0 xd

Excuse me?

so because he's from the same country as me i hold him in high regard or something?

And i run offline? I check all replays, and ban when neccesary, but i dont sit around 24/7 and watch replays... you might need to remember that...

VERY uncool comment there!!!
    DeL_PIer0
    DeL_PIer0

Post  DeL_PIer0 Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:30 am

idk, i saw you saw replay and was so strange you left offline without saying replay will be checked as you usually do Smile         Sorry if im wrong and sorry for this words im to angry at moment on that guy, to much ruiners this days..
    ernie/3foot2
    ernie/3foot2

Post  ernie/3foot2 Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:41 am

I didn't invite him to gsd and he was told why. He changes accounts too often and I cba with that.
    DeL_PIer0
    DeL_PIer0

Post  DeL_PIer0 Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:53 am

pls someone do !ip look at forum or tell me here his other accs cause im not planing to play with that nap again, i already have list of tards like him so i couldnt play with them again..
    Dani[SH]

Post  Dani[SH] Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:41 am

SzsWvwExbEqpTcS, CookieDoughX2, ABUSEABUSEABUSE, GSD.W0D0T4, dKYM, iwombocomboL, DotABabe]Charl, Kael_y_u_do_diz

probably there are more, but this is what i remember, gl&hf with avoiding me noob. And that's funny, you said, that I killed your chicken countless times?? You killed Moerder.Moe's courior 3 times at rosh because he shared you? Moer is my mate and I did the same to you because you did that without reason?? And you say I solo? SOLO and farming is not the same, when you are carry. The only thing youwere focusing was !ff !ff !ff !ff whole game because I cannot farm a little with alchemist, since you guys fed axe? thx.

nezsak
    nezsak

Post  nezsak Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:00 am

@Del_Pler0 -if you wanna report a player do so but dont insult the admins meanwhile. They work as non-profit ppl (swedish word for ideellt) and think before making accusations to them.

You applied as admin (iirc) but you maybe should understand their work and how much time they put on it first...?

Edit:
    My apologies I might overreacted.
    Dani[SH]

Post  Dani[SH] Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:05 am

I actually watched replay...

When you guys were teamfighting, I either pushed lanes or killed 1 from their heroes everytime / chased. Do I flame? The only point where I flame in game is when L.verse(Queen Of Pain) Insults me out of no reason with "noob". And still, you didn't upgrade and i killed you courior, because you killed moeder's courior 2-3 times when I needed it badly. I see no gameruin, even traxex flames you for being bad. You should watch the replay from my hero perspective... wow.. also the fight mid when they were doing tower/raxes, you just stood behind and did nothing and when i died you just wrote "hah noob solo" Yes, of course I am solo, when you don't follow me when all of them had low HP. how funny story my friend. I have nothing against you, still, I will not play with you ever again.
    DeL_PIer0
    DeL_PIer0

Post  DeL_PIer0 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:07 am

First of all, stop cry they can see all at replay, second i can see that you are not only noob you are pure retard too cause i asked nicely your tard mate moeder to unshare me 20 times cause i bought courier at begin of the game cause that tard only share when i have courier, i remember one game where i was forest i beg him to share me cause i was in forest and he shared me when i came at the half of game angry at base and when i bought courier and up it, then he shared me and didnt wanted to unshare me to cause guy probably have some brain damage same as you cause i didnt writed even once !ff in this game you moron xd not even once, witch other players here can see if they check replay, and you say i focus !ff, you just showed that you was complete lost in this game and only focused on going alone and got raped like cookie, sad..

My advice for you is to never pick carry or go mid again, loser..
    DeL_PIer0
    DeL_PIer0

Post  DeL_PIer0 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:15 am

nezsak wrote:@Del_Pler0 -if you wanna report a player do so but dont insult the admins meanwhile. They work as non-profit ppl (swedish word for ideellt) and think before making accusations to them.

You applied as admin (iirc) but you maybe should understand their work and how much time they put on it first...?

Edit:
    My apologies I might overreacted.

Enzo is one of best admins here and i respect him, i already said to him im sorry if i said something bad, and no you right i agree with you, i shouldnt wrote
    nothing to Enzo, my bad, just was a bit angry :/
    Dani[SH]

Post  Dani[SH] Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:19 am

Well I'm at my Mobile now so just let admins decide it
    DeL_PIer0
    DeL_PIer0

Post  DeL_PIer0 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:23 am

dKYM wrote:I actually watched replay...

When you guys were teamfighting, I either pushed lanes or killed 1 from their heroes everytime / chased. Do I flame? The only point where I flame in game is when L.verse(Queen Of Pain) Insults me out of no reason with "noob". And still, you didn't upgrade and i killed you courior, because you killed moeder's courior 2-3 times when I needed it badly. I see no gameruin, even traxex flames you for being bad. You should watch the replay from my hero perspective... wow.. also the fight mid when they were doing tower/raxes, you just stood behind and did nothing and when i died you just wrote "hah noob solo" Yes, of course I am solo, when you don't follow me when all of them had low HP. how funny story my friend. I have nothing against you, still, I will not play with you ever again.

Stop lie, they will watch replay and see what you was doing, and trax and rest team said you nap not me cause you was one who always went alone and get raped cause you fail items, fail mid and fail game, sadest alch i ever saw.. Sure you watched replay if i you say i focused !ff xD

Nothing against you too, just hope not to see you in my team same as that tard moeder never in my life, both naps, flamers + brain damagers..
    Dani[SH]

Post  Dani[SH] Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:29 am

I was going to try new alchemist style.. Without stun middle. Never Pick carry or go mid? I Can assume you my friend, that you wont ever be able to beat me mid 1v1 nor 5v5 when I play serious. And Nice items you had yourself. Really imba items.
    EnzoMofo

Post  EnzoMofo Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:32 am

Im not reading all that.. faggots
    DeL_PIer0
    DeL_PIer0

Post  DeL_PIer0 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:37 am

Come on man i lagged so hard i was evenforced to share seeker to move me if my screen froze with 935 ping i had at some fights + i lagged at begining so hard that i couldnt even finish creeps right, so i just made items to be usefull as much as i could, cause in fights i lagged like insane..
    You couldnt win me with your style of play even i play with 200 ping so stop flat yourself...

Enzo, from this posts i got that this guy just played serious, guess he didnt want to ruin, he is just practicing dota on b.net Very Happy

And danish pls try your new shit of items vs bots in custom game i can send you nice AL map, then you can come here, no need to ruin people games with your noobish practicing Smile
    Falvonight

Post  Falvonight Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:39 am

EnzoMofo wrote:Im not reading all that.. faggots
    that made me laugh XD
    Dani[SH]

Post  Dani[SH] Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:44 am

Oh, so you practice vs AI bots? That's why you suck this much... And yes, I do practice on pub games when I have a good team. But sadly I overrated you totally. Too bad you lagged.
    Dani[SH]

Post  Dani[SH] Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:53 am

^u say I couldn't win you? XD sure bro, cool story, what about a match tomorrow?
    DeL_PIer0
    DeL_PIer0

Post  DeL_PIer0 Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:00 am

Anytime nap, i will even turn on youtube so i could lagg more, and you maybe get some chance Smile
             And y if im in good mood i might give you a chance, cause i usually dont lose my time with naps like you..

Last edited by DeL_PIer0 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dani[SH]

Post  Dani[SH] Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:04 am

I give you handicap. Choose my hero and we go 1v1 or 5v5, and bring all your mates and I bring mine. Okay? Accept the Challenge or just shut up and stop play god and watch the admins takling Care of the report si this Will be over and ernie wont get annoyed of all this useless SPAM.

Oh wait Too bad I am banned soon? Rofl.
    DeL_PIer0
    DeL_PIer0

Post  DeL_PIer0 Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:10 am

I think my lagg is inaff hadicap, but if you want to chose my hero too go for it, just stop this trash talking at come at me with that spirit, maybe you could be some fun Smile

Enzo pls close this topic, this danish wont stop to bother me..
    ernie/3foot2
    ernie/3foot2

Post  ernie/3foot2 Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:46 am

/popcorn
    Wislaa-
    Wislaa-

Post  Wislaa- Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:27 am

Was looking into it just 4 fun, not really game ruin you all just failed simple.

Didn t see the chick suicides but the rest was just normal dota trash talk no big deal. Ofc he failed but the rest of the team failed as well and if you get blade mail and vanguard as first 2 items on viper (instead of for example start with meka into aggs, 100 times better in any case and for the entire team) then you shouldn't talk about others beeing noob's. Plus the drow crying that alchie should finally get a blademail?? why would you get a blademail with 1400 hp and why does everyone in pub games love the blademail so much, if you ever watch a pro replay you'll see that it's one of the least bought items.

Classic rage report, maby use your time better instead of whining around with danish kids growing up into teenager who love that shit anyway.

Aight I insultet everyone in this game, my job is done here.

report declined, sorry bro!

Post  190590 Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:30 am

dKYM wrote:Well I'm at my Mobile now so just let admins decide it

Nothing else you could do Very Happy:P

edit: next time stop spam treads for insulting.
    its a report/request and we admins try to work with it.
    But after 2000 comments its hard to deal...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:10 pm