GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
Unban request I_vote_lcap42%Unban request I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
Unban request I_vote_lcap33%Unban request I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
Unban request I_vote_lcap5%Unban request I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
Unban request I_vote_lcap14%Unban request I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
Unban request I_vote_lcap3%Unban request I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
Unban request I_vote_lcap3%Unban request I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
Unban request I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
Unban request I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
Unban request I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
Unban request I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
Unban request I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
Unban request I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
Unban request I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
Unban request I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
Unban request I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

2 posters

Unban request

RaGeBOy
    RaGeBOy

Unban request Empty Unban request

Post  RaGeBOy Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Sorry for ma bad eng
    My account is : RaGeBOy(grc)THT
    I got banned today in game Ap6 by admin Lordafshin reason : Retarded !
    Lordafshin was speaking to all chat saying to his teamate that he'll get banned if he fails this game and as i remember ive played 2 games with lordafsin in which he was afk and we lost cause of im so i reminded him of those 2 games and told im that if he bans his m8 ban himself too maybe,then he asked me if its my buissiness and told me that he'll do whateven he wants and i told im ''oh so u are an idiot ?'' he said kk
    !ban rage reason retarded (ip ban) and muted me for the rest of the game (permenantly)
    Thats not a archetype of an admin but anyway
    I feel sorry for talking like that and im not used to!
    I got angry cause Lordafshin (from my point of view) abused his admin rights,I mean he behave badly bec of his authority!
    I ask u unban me and I promise that wont happen again
    thx for spending some time to read this
    I have neither the replay of the game nor a screenshot cause im in internet caffe and not at home,i think its not needed,just check the logs,i think that theyll show what u want to see!
    LORDAFSHIN
    LORDAFSHIN

Unban request Empty Re: Unban request

Post  LORDAFSHIN Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:10 am

Uhmm Uhmm, i feel sorry for all Online gaming players that never know whats happing and whats an admin saying, why saying that, etc and try to jump in their bussiness and put their decisions under a question mark in public, to show what? wanted to shw that you know of a better decision or a better way of treating noobs?

im really hating this moment as i know u know nothing of me and look at the other side of the situation and just simple let yourself to attack me while you are just a normal unknown player and you did know that i was an admin.

im actually the fairest kid on the bot and you never noticed that ofc because you had your attacking position from the start. when i entered the lobby i saw this guy with stats of like 2.5/6.7 K/D 11/44 W/L, so what i did was i swapped him in my team and let you against me which you had stats of
    rageboy(grc)tht 2,475   495    10.45/ 5.92/ 7.42 84.27/ 27.4/ 6.87

as it was the (AP bot) i tried to make it hard as possible for myself and accepted the noob cuz i dont really wanna give away the player to my enemies team which makes most players mad because of having a total noob in their team. well im not like that, noobs in my team means for me to try harder.

he wasnt a friend nor i was saying it like that :S (why people always try to change the looks of phrases just to win the conversation to themselves. :S) as you saw i stopped the autostart in lobby checked his stats for many times, had a long deep thought on him whether to ban and kick him from lobby or not. so i thought id give him a chance, then i wrote for him in lobby that if he sucks (being an utter noob) in game ill ban him. as that was just in lobby and he may have not noticed it as he didnt say anything i re-mentioned it in game too which all of a sudden turned you on.

so you blind, dont see that and simply go on all chat and start to flame me "your an idiot, ban yourself, your not allowed to ban people" if i hadnt done such a nice thing which almost 0 player in bnet would do then i would ve unbanned you but because your soooo incredibly rude to my niceness im gonna keep this this way till it takes enough time that i have given you a lesson, not just for wc3 but in life.

just a general thing i would like to add on, i find it quite sad for player that have played almost 300 hours of their life on a game doesnt know who the admins are, the forum, website, our channel, our league in house games. eventho we spam 24/7. to me its like reading a book everyday and never notice what the writer actually is guiding you towards to. its not just you but plenty more. very very sad :/

P.S ive read your private message. appeal in a week time in the correct way of writing then ill review again.

remember to appreciate the things we freely give away to you nice and ready, not to try to demolish us for our work for you.

LORDAFSHIN
    AdministraTion Team

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:56 am