GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_vote_lcap42%Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_vote_lcap33%Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_vote_lcap5%Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_vote_lcap14%Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_vote_lcap3%Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_vote_lcap3%Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

2 posters

Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.-

PharmaTech

Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- Empty Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.-

Post  PharmaTech Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:12 am

Heyho please unban me Smile
    I'm very sorry.

I can't find the replay because it was some hours ago.

And could you say why I'm out of the clan? Razz

Ty! Ty!

Greetings,
    PharmaTech
    Aeon.

Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- Empty Re: Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.-

Post  Aeon. Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:37 am

"Template

------------------------------------------------------
    BNET name of player:
    Link to game that triggered ban:
    Ban Reason:
    Appeal Reason:

In many cases you get banned for leaving early, I'm sure you all hate leavers and when you become one you're hated too. Was there a legit reason, grovel here

Thank"

Guys please read the how to appal a ban template carefully. it clearly states include the game link that triggered the ban. it makes it easier for all of us. we cant keep on ramaging through your games list everytime people ask for an unban. so pls pls do have a read.
    PharmaTech

Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.- Empty Re: Hi Guys! Kicked coz of afk at the beginning -.-

Post  PharmaTech Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:18 am

BNET name of player: PharmaTech
    Link to game that triggered ban: Can't find :'(
    Ban Reason: Afk 1.-5.min of the game
    Appeal Reason: Had to help my dad sth.

I'm very sorry that I didn't use template and can't find replay.
    I hope you can do sth.
    I thought you know me Wink I'm not a leaver.
    Aeon.

Post  Aeon. Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:38 am

the reason why i asked was because i couldnt figure out which one it was aswell. and its for the future unban requests from people aswell so its easier for all of us if the game link is already included. dw worry mate i have played heaps of games with you. and i know you never leave and always obey the rules. You are unbanned now! thanks safee brudaaa one lurve Smile
    Aeon.

Post  Aeon. Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:38 am

locking threadd

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:22 pm