GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_vote_lcap42%hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_vote_lcap33%hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_vote_lcap5%hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_vote_lcap14%hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_vote_lcap3%hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_vote_lcap3%hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

3 posters

hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me?

eF.CouldBe
    eF.CouldBe

hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? Empty hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me?

Post  eF.CouldBe Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:11 am

Hello,again me eF.CouldBe or veljko.lukic like last apperal.Now i know who is sparki or spaki or so who got this ip ban from our net caffe.pls do some work about that and unban me.they removed his name from net caffe and they wont giv him to play here anymore cause he is kid.i hope it will be true and he wont come here again to play when some1 else work here in net caffe.pls uband this ip and let me get better score than 80 ran ...
    Kristijana.

hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? Empty Re: hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me?

Post  Kristijana. Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:15 am

BNET name of player:
    Link to game that triggered ban:
    Ban Reason: 
    Appeal Reason:

Answer those 4 questions, this is a template everyone has to use so we actually take a look at your post.
    eF.CouldBe
    eF.CouldBe

hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me? Empty Re: hello guys again.corect apperal? uban me?

Post  eF.CouldBe Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:19 am

BNET name of player:eF.CouldBe
    Link to game that triggered ban:ap17
    Ban Reason: sparki9979 left game and ip baned
    Appeal Reason: he is kid and he didnt know anyting about this dota league.he ruined my day and pls  unban me to i can do more games here
    Kristijana.

Post  Kristijana. Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:27 am

You finally did it right Razz
    As I told you ingame already please inform people in that netcaffe who play DOTA on GSD that they are fucking it up for the rest of you guys if they leave / gameruin or other things like that.
    I will unban you now since it's guy with only 1 played game who left the game and got you banned so I guess he is a random kid who knows nothing about this league as you just said and ban would expire in few hours anyway so it is not really fair that you can't play because of him but after this unban you are on your own.

You promised me ingame that you will sort it out and it wont happen again so I will trust you on that one. But if it happens again you and the rest of Dota players who use our league will all take the consequences.

Regards

Kristi.
    ernie/3foot2
    ernie/3foot2

Post  ernie/3foot2 Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:00 pm

provide details of this net cafe please.

I would like to speak to them about general people being IP banned and their position.

cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:00 pm