GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_vote_lcap42%Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_vote_lcap33%Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_vote_lcap5%Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_vote_lcap14%Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_vote_lcap3%Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_vote_lcap3%Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

3 posters

Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game

Crypt
    Crypt

Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game Empty Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game

Post  Crypt Sat May 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Bnet Name of offender: amzaIp, Mpouzouki_Gr@europe.battle.net cre4sy probably assisting them. I did not even touch fountain farm or attempts to go near of it. Even If is allowed and we have to end tree of life or throne doesn't matter you should just end the game not necessary to go and kill the fountain leaver/afk opponents. Pointless.

Bnet Name of reporter: TTR.Cloud@europe.battle.net

Stats Page Game ID and Link: N/A

Replay Link: http://www.wc3parser.com/view_replay.php?file=1399721781.w3g

Screenshot Link: My team fountain farm

Reason to ban/warn: Mpouzouki_Gr bad manners spamming in capslock** and insult/flame teammates and other players. I was clear enough and there wasn't needed for a more warnings, because it was sufficient enough. I told them don't try to fountain farm if they go back and they're not attempting to continue the game and it's simply even a baby can understand that.

Copy of rule that is broken: b) Fountain farming is allowed as long as it isn't prolonging the game to an extent far too unnecessary. ie 25 minute game where 15 mins was at base. If players have moved into the back of the base and not attempting to continue, then leave them alone and finish the base. Hooking out and pulling out leavers/afk players will be classed as unnecessary and will result in a 3 day ban.

Time of offense in-game: 33:00 - 34:03 I have to add that phantom lancer is possible mh, cause he sant illu to in the right spot where I was farming without any global/true sight or even wards placed there in a moment... Players who massive fog clicks. (Sco) (Vaggelis),
    ernie/3foot2
    ernie/3foot2

Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game Empty Re: Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game

Post  ernie/3foot2 Sun May 11, 2014 4:53 am

a full minute and three seconds of fountain camping.

I hope you are ok after your ordeal.

Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game Empty Re: Ban Request for my team go fountain farm instead to end game

Post  190590 Sun May 11, 2014 11:55 pm

Crypt wrote:Bnet Name of offender: amzaIp, Mpouzouki_Gr@europe.battle.net cre4sy probably assisting them. I did not even touch fountain farm or attempts to go near of it. Even If is allowed and we have to end tree of life or throne doesn't matter you should just end the game not necessary to go and kill the fountain leaver/afk opponents. Pointless.

Bnet Name of reporter: TTR.Cloud@europe.battle.net

Stats Page Game ID and Link: N/A

Replay Link: http://www.wc3parser.com/view_replay.php?file=1399721781.w3g

Screenshot Link: My team fountain farm

Reason to ban/warn: Mpouzouki_Gr bad manners spamming in capslock** and insult/flame teammates and other players. I was clear enough and there wasn't needed for a more warnings, because it was sufficient enough. I told them don't try to fountain farm if they go back and they're not attempting to continue the game and it's simply even a baby can understand that.

Copy of rule that is broken: b) Fountain farming is allowed as long as it isn't prolonging the game to an extent far too unnecessary. ie 25 minute game where 15 mins was at base. If players have moved into the back of the base and not attempting to continue, then leave them alone and finish the base. Hooking out and pulling out leavers/afk players will be classed as unnecessary and will result in a 3 day ban.

Time of offense in-game: 33:00 - 34:03 I have to add that phantom lancer is possible mh, cause he sant illu to in the right spot where I was farming without any global/true sight or even wards placed there in a moment... Players who massive fog clicks. (Sco) (Vaggelis),

Uff...
    1:03 like ernie said is like nothing... and still in a acceptable time.
    Maphack is actually not seen... Sco i just know, hes clicking to fast on units and secret shops.

So please recheck the rules as you copied and rethink before posting.

thx.

Request denied.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:25 am