GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_vote_lcap42%Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_vote_lcap33%Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_vote_lcap5%Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_vote_lcap14%Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_vote_lcap3%Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_vote_lcap3%Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

2 posters

Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason

Trax

Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason Empty Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason

Post  Trax Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Bnet Name of offender: T[R]Y

Bnet Name of reporter: Trax

Stats Page Game ID and Link: n/a

Replay Link:
    http://wc3parser.com/view_replay.php?file=1396008398.w3g

Reason to ban/warn:
    Ever since game started all he did was hard flame from no reason, I tried to reason with him and be nice to him so he will stop.. but all he did was flame even more.
    When nothing worked, i warned him that i gave him fair warning that i will report if he continue but his reaction was to flame harder and say admins are his friends and he laugh at all of us

I was about to put some quotes from chat log.. but honestly..
    just everything he said entire game is flames after flame followed by flame.
    (you can see the chat log in the parser)

Copy of rule that is broken:
    Hard flame, demotivating team, Constant harass

Time of offense in-game: All game long

Thank you,
    Trax
    EnzoMofo

Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason Empty Re: Known player just trash flame harass and flame more from no reason

Post  EnzoMofo Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:18 pm

Flaming is pard of the game and it wasnt that hard imo... he said "tard, noob" and that was all...
    and flaming aint banable... ^^

Remember... you can always use !ignore for the future.. Smile

Thanks for report.

Request denied...

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:36 pm