GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_vote_lcap42%kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_vote_lcap33%kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_vote_lcap5%kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_vote_lcap14%kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_vote_lcap3%kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_vote_lcap3%kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
kids abuse votekick and flame whole game I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

+2
kitkat
Doreng_
6 posters

kids abuse votekick and flame whole game

Doreng_

kids abuse votekick and flame whole game Empty kids abuse votekick and flame whole game

Post  Doreng_ Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:00 pm

here is game link
    http://replay.garena.ro/view_replay.php?file=1402138893.w3g
    and we are ofc talking of the 4 huskar pickers.
    please ban them and delete this game..

thanks alot
    Doreng_

kids abuse votekick and flame whole game Empty Re: kids abuse votekick and flame whole game

Post  Doreng_ Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:46 pm

nothing is done? come on.
    kitkat

kids abuse votekick and flame whole game Empty Re: kids abuse votekick and flame whole game

Post  kitkat Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:00 am

loooool
    Falvonight

Post  Falvonight Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:17 am

Doreng_ wrote:here is game link
    http://replay.garena.ro/view_replay.php?file=1402138893.w3g
    and we are ofc talking of the 4 huskar pickers.
    please ban them and delete this game..

thanks alot

1.)  Use the template for ban requests. Makes it easier for admins. They're not paid to deal with every replay that's just being randomly thrown at them. They do this voluntarily for free.

2.)  Games usually are not being deleted. Sry.

3.)  PLease make sure your match actually contains situations valid for potentially giving bans or warnings. Check rules for that.

Good luck with this request
    EnzoMofo

Post  EnzoMofo Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:20 am

It's summer and weekend... we have other things to do than do sit in front of a computer... i was planning on taking all reports tonight, but as you can see there are like 6-7 more other than yours... all replays will be looked trough if needed...

Now have a fun day in the sun.. Smile

Post  190590 Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:13 am

EnzoMofo wrote:It's summer and weekend... we have other things to do than do sit in front of a computer... i was planning on taking all reports tonight, but as you can see there are like 6-7 more other than yours... all replays will be looked trough if needed...

Now have a fun day in the sun.. Smile

thumbs up.
    bedRock-
    bedRock-

Post  bedRock- Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:12 am

those retarded are ip banned.

closed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:24 am