GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
banned without warn or explanation? I_vote_lcap42%banned without warn or explanation? I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
banned without warn or explanation? I_vote_lcap33%banned without warn or explanation? I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
banned without warn or explanation? I_vote_lcap5%banned without warn or explanation? I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
banned without warn or explanation? I_vote_lcap14%banned without warn or explanation? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
banned without warn or explanation? I_vote_lcap3%banned without warn or explanation? I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
banned without warn or explanation? I_vote_lcap3%banned without warn or explanation? I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
banned without warn or explanation? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
banned without warn or explanation? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
banned without warn or explanation? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
banned without warn or explanation? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
banned without warn or explanation? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
banned without warn or explanation? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
banned without warn or explanation? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
banned without warn or explanation? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
banned without warn or explanation? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

2 posters

banned without warn or explanation?

numberzero

banned without warn or explanation? Empty banned without warn or explanation?

Post  numberzero Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:07 pm

BNET name of player: numberzero
    Link to game that triggered ban: http://ghost-dota.net/statsdota/?game=635238
    Ban Reason: "gameruin" as it's written
    Appeal Reason: i died and because i was sent in base i go fast to toilet saying "im afk" or something like that. When i was back and buying boots, i saw something like "you're banned" "you have been kicked"

I suppose it was 3foot2. (i discovered after it's an admin) i would have appreciated this guy to introduce himself to me in game and at least warn me as it's written in a chart you can read in this forum.

It was not my intention to ruin something, can you unban me or just give me a warn. I made a forum account just for that, i'm on the way to read the rules carefully now...

ernie/3foot2
    ernie/3foot2

banned without warn or explanation? Empty Re: banned without warn or explanation?

Post  ernie/3foot2 Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Glad you made this public and thanks for welcoming me to introduce myself.

I'm the owner of GSD and played on this bot alone over 3500 games, so there aren't many scenarios that are alien to me.

Just to clarify, I'm glad you did this openly and publicly to show that you merely went to the toilet.

You were kicked after ELEVEN minutes (as you can see in the link), where you had a pair of boots and 2 creep kills. After being notified by the other team that you are fake afking and had not taken part in the game.

I've taken a piss during the game before, hell I even ask if we can pause, and if we can't I sure as hell don't take eleven minutes to shake the snake!

I'd rather a member of the admin team made a decision here, cause for me, its what turned the game around and sunddenly the eleven minutes of gold boost gave the rest of your team the mid game advantage that gave me us the loss.

Fluff can you get one of your guys on this. I'll end up extending it in a fit of rage.

cheers
    ernie.
    numberzero

banned without warn or explanation? Empty Re: banned without warn or explanation?

Post  numberzero Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:18 pm

You kick me while i was ingame buying boots and your explanations don't convince me :
    -11 minutes afk is just impossible, 5 mins is the maximum with the script included in the map.
    -Moreover i missed 2 or 2,5 lvl max compared to my team when i was back, so i was not faking afk during 11 minutes as you tend to say
    -I don't think you lose by my fault, you had a better start it was 5vs4 after you kicked me and i saw the game lasted more than 50 mins, 50 mins of farming for 5 guys and they can't beat 4 others?

Next time, just try to pm me ingame or check -afk, i was here when you kicked, a guy can suddenly leave game a few minutes, just don't trust people when you don't know and can't know what's going on (aka not in the same team)
    What happen if a newb take a few mins to check items in shop? is he kicked and banned because people think he's afk?
    I think we both acted stupidly in this game, i'm sorry for that...
    ernie/3foot2
    ernie/3foot2

Post  ernie/3foot2 Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:23 pm

11 mins 2 creeps no neutrals no denies.
    numberzero

Post  numberzero Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:23 am

ernie/3foot2 wrote:11 mins 2 creeps no neutrals no denies.
    Yes and?
    People can't lane with a guy who last hit better, creeping in forest is compulsory?
    Are you trying to explain me i deserve this kick/ban because my stats were bad, in this case you can ban a huge number of players from your bot. Better not to be a noob or having a bad time when you're ingame ...
    ernie/3foot2
    ernie/3foot2

Post  ernie/3foot2 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:17 am

you weren't in the fucking lane.

I told another admin to step in, and I warned you that I'm not one to push on this.

Decision: Declined.

Being a dickhead doesn't go down well around here.
    numberzero

Post  numberzero Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:20 am

Can this admin come here and says the reason of declined request?

about "dickhead" I think i didn't insult you, could you do the same with me?

How long is this ban for "gameruin"?
    ernie/3foot2
    ernie/3foot2

Post  ernie/3foot2 Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:23 am

forever.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:24 am