GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
Banned due to MH. I_vote_lcap42%Banned due to MH. I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
Banned due to MH. I_vote_lcap33%Banned due to MH. I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
Banned due to MH. I_vote_lcap5%Banned due to MH. I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
Banned due to MH. I_vote_lcap14%Banned due to MH. I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
Banned due to MH. I_vote_lcap3%Banned due to MH. I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
Banned due to MH. I_vote_lcap3%Banned due to MH. I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
Banned due to MH. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
Banned due to MH. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
Banned due to MH. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
Banned due to MH. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
Banned due to MH. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
Banned due to MH. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
Banned due to MH. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
Banned due to MH. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
Banned due to MH. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

+3
Thranduil_
MinionMe
Deathfart2
7 posters

Banned due to MH.

21312dsfsd

Banned due to MH. Empty Banned due to MH.

Post  21312dsfsd Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:06 am

Always enjoyed playing GSD, only place left in bnet for good games. Stackers in AP games aside Smile

So was playing against ernie today (btw switching from playing with to against on my own, as I often leave the stacking team), wanted to pick Techies (as I do most of my games, probably 100+ out of my ~400 games, considering myself one of the best Techies out there and regularly rape stackerteams with him).
    But Tech got picked by a guy in ernies team. If I was Tech, Id TP and place mines. So I went to scout bottom, while using map-ping on the place Id put mines top and telling teammates in chat to scout top. Which is btw something I ALWAYS do, when I see someone picking my favorite hero. No need for him to get a first blood I want.

Next thing I get is a "fuck off mher" for fogclicking. Because I know how to play Techies, I get banned for pinging in the fog, while going to scout on other lane myself. And I never clicked anything in the fog, for one I simply cant without MH, as well as I never focused top on main screen. I mappinged 2-3 times top next to the top shop where Id place mines on the freakin MINIMAP!

Even if I had MH, why would I go scout the bottom lane, if I knew Techies was top?
    On top of that, playing most of my games with Tech, thats by far the WORST hero to use MH for. Like with my 2nd favorite, Axe. I dont think you find any hero Id say is good for MHer that I play more than -random. (like Furi/Inv/Pudge etc etc, all those I often see people obviously mhing use).
    On top of that, why wud anyone be so fcking dumb and MH vs bot owner? OK MHer are dumb retards, but still :/
    On top of that, I buy obsis every 2nd game, at least those I dont have Techies and ward the map for free.
    And last but not least, on top of that, I actually got banned by an Admin of urs (name was something like Kathrinja) some months ago, after playing Tiny against him/her, doing random fog blinks in their woods and killing him that way. I got unbanned 15min later, after he watched the replay and noticed there were far more fail blinks than good ones. (Btw, where did he go? Havent played him in some time, and after that incident I kinda got to like him and we used to joke about that ban.)

All in all Im quite disappointed. Not because I got banned for that coinscidence, can kinda get that you might mistake that for MH on first glance, not knowing Im a Techies addict and that I know where the good places for mines are, fogpinedg exactly where I go when Im Techies at Scourge. Im rather disappointed that someone has to be so "nice" and instead of listening for 30sec or watching my game history to see that Im probably the heaviest Techies picker on GSD, he just rants fuck off 10times without any chance to communicate. And ofc Im disappointed, because I now was banned for something I simply never did in an entire game of WC3/Dota and rage about so often when I see obvious people with MH and die or lose to those fags.

Cant seem to add replay here, will gladly provide it, showing how I waste my MHer life uselessly going to scout bottom on lane next to shop, while sending and pinging other teammates top. Or perhaps you guys save replays, just 2-3 games prior to this one I wasted my money on obsi wards, when I should have all map obsi wards for free.

Always enjoyed this place, never MHed a single fcking game. This really saddens me, cause your taking away the last good place for Dota 1 gaming. Thats why I went crying to Kathrinasomething back then, thats why I went crying to ernie and thats why I come crying here now.

Forgot that template, gumenasai.

BNET name of player: 21312dsfsd
    Link to game that triggered ban: Game link doesnt work... AP-880.
    Ban Reason: "mh"
    Appeal Reason: nuff said

Last edited by 21312dsfsd on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    21312dsfsd

Banned due to MH. Empty Re: Banned due to MH.

Post  21312dsfsd Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:12 am

PS: Now I have to play Dota 2, and there is no Techies. I hate you ernie Sad
    MinionMe
    MinionMe

Post  MinionMe Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:56 pm

If a fogclick was detected than you have no defense

upload the replay
    looking for the fogclick shouldn't be hard
    21312dsfsd

Post  21312dsfsd Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:51 am

I have no defence, if a "fogclick" was detected without me doing such a thing? If a map-ping on the minimap is detected as a "fogclick" then something is seriously wrong with either that fogclick detection or the whole WC3 Engine (Btw can you tell me how to see this "fogclicking", cause I sure cant in the replay, some program for that?). Since Im neither a maphack nor WC3 Engine pro, I cudnt say which, but I know that getting banned for something you didnt do just sucks. Finally I can really connect with innocent people getting put in jail. On some level.

Would add the replay, but how? File type doesnt work here. Some admins email adress and Ill insta send it out.
    21312dsfsd

Post  21312dsfsd Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:27 am

Googled and installed which seems to be exactly that program, "w3mhdet.mixtape". Followed instructions etc, should be working. Got 0 fogpings on that replay in 3 instances I ran it. Zero.
    (Btw techies wasnt actually at the place I thought hed place mines and where I pinged, but directly at the shop, which is just a bad place tbh)

Uploaded the replay elsewhere since its not possible here:
    http://www.file-upload.net/download-8329332/LastReplay.w3g.html

One would think alone the work I put into getting unbanned is proof enough Im not a fcking MHer. But since that and my 400 games of warding map isnt proof enough, I hope the replay helps.

€dit: Im willing to upload every single replay I have saved in order for you to watch my behaviour/map awareness/warding and/or for fogclicks. Every single one out of the measly ~10 I have saved in the last months.

Last edited by 21312dsfsd on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    21312dsfsd

Post  21312dsfsd Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:17 am

Played first game agian on some random public bot game after the ban. For one I miss my Techies in Dota 2, and I also wanted to see if this fogclick detection actually works.
    And it sure does. 2-3 guys fogclicking in that game, 1 a blatant MHer. Nearly died to him appearing invis with DD behind me. Gladly will add the replay as well, but you will probably just say I turned it off for one game.
    Someone should have told me of that program earlier. Awesome thingie.

But now Im wondering, if this works so good, why dont I get a fogclick on me in that game I was banned for?
    Cause I simply didnt and cant fogclick Sad

Anyways, guess someone must have read this thread by now but doesnt seem to give it much. Would only cost a minute to watch the replay I was banned for. Really am eager to return to GSD games, but Im giving up hope.
    Thranduil_
    Thranduil_

Post  Thranduil_ Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:18 am

TRUE STORY BRO!

Try to make it shorter, nobody won't read it xd

Thranduil_
    21312dsfsd

Post  21312dsfsd Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:24 am

Very Happy
    Then disregard all other posts.
    Watch replay (http://www.file-upload.net/download-8329332/LastReplay.w3g.html), see tehres no fogclicking, unban me after.
    Deathfart2

Post  Deathfart2 Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:20 am

I was actually in that game, and both Ernie and someone else (I can't really remember who) detected a fogclick exactly at the same time you claimed to have pinged.
     I don't know if it's possible to actually fogclick while not maphacking i.e clicking at the place where an enemy is, even if you can't see him by mere chance, but the fact that two different people detected the fog click at the exact same time seems too much for a coincidence to me.
     I'm not really the person to solve the matter though, just telling my part of the story.
    21312dsfsd

Post  21312dsfsd Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:05 am

I would like to say, that it must be what you say, a mere coinscidence by clicking in the fog thinking a techies is there and hitting him somehow. That would help my case.
    But as I said, I never actualy centered on top, thus never was able to click on anything in that region. Pinged on minimap while centered on my hero.
    Still dont get, when ernie or multiple people (in the replay whole Scourge team goes crazy, thought b/c ernie said smth first in team chat) got that fogclick. Since I see none in the replay. And it works on other replays..

Just come here checking once a day to see if any admin ever reacts. Playing in an active bot community on US West now, but GSD was awesome and like to return. But not giving that much chance anymore.
    Since I stick to my "Im not a MHer" story i just can repeat that if a fog click was detected it must be a glitch in that fog-click detector on the map-ping.
    21312dsfsd

Post  21312dsfsd Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:15 am

Not even a "fuck off MHer", just straight ignoring?
    Mmmmk.
    MinionMe
    MinionMe

Post  MinionMe Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:02 pm

fogclicking impossible without maphack
    checking replay will come back with any usefull insight

If I find any fogclick you can go fuck yourself

Edit: can't check replay, think wc3 is getting more and more corrupted qq
    Thranduil_
    Thranduil_

Post  Thranduil_ Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Again and again... True story...
    XD
    SurGed-
    SurGed-

Post  SurGed- Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:14 am

This conversation is going in circles.... It's getting boring Sad... Someone spice this up please Very Happy
    ernie/3foot2
    ernie/3foot2

Post  ernie/3foot2 Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:20 am

http://www.rentmidwest.com/sites/default/files/spicy.jpg?1321464127
    SurGed-
    SurGed-

Post  SurGed- Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:32 am

Damn thats a nice spice... Ok Im good now Very Happy
    bedRock-
    bedRock-

Post  bedRock- Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:35 am

haha this ernie with his imba pic !
    21312dsfsd

Post  21312dsfsd Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:14 am

Since this is over I can admit it.
    I didnt mh and never did. Probably got victim of a funny bug ernie had on that map-ping, no one cares there is no fogclick showing on replay, heck why care at all and bother watching 1min of it. Hes a hacker! I saw the program tell me, he can bla all day of how innocent and ward placing he is, I dont care. Idiot probably started MHing first time against ernie, lol what a stupid MHer, burn in hell!

Anyway gg no re, thanks for revealing that fogclick program to me, wudnt want to miss it now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:16 pm