GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_vote_lcap42%still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_vote_lcap33%still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_vote_lcap5%still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_vote_lcap14%still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_vote_lcap3%still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_vote_lcap3%still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

3 posters

still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out

nerubian.weed

still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out Empty still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out

Post  nerubian.weed Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:29 am

Hello forum admins,

In the other topic, which is now closed because the ban has been lifted, I've explained my nickname, the reason and the gamename where the autoban happened. Too bad I'm still banned and unable to join games.

Also, when Rway.Thranduil first commented about the wait 4-hours rule, it didn't work out. Both the 4 hour rule, as the ban lifting by dear admin FLUFF, didn't work out. Changing my forum account name also didn't help much.

I think it's an IP ban, since making a new account doesn't work either.

Help pls Sad
    Thranduil_
    Thranduil_

still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out Empty Re: still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out

Post  Thranduil_ Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:43 am

Fluff unbanned you. I have seen it. Anyway you are still banned by auto ban. Probably we unbanned you after this one leave, but after you got banned, because you left too much games.
    So we lifted this 24 hours ban, But after this you got banned again.
    I can't unban you at the moment, because I am not at home.

nerubian.weed

still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out Empty Re: still banned, also the 4 hour rule didn't work out

Post  nerubian.weed Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:30 am

Rway.Thranduil_ wrote:Fluff unbanned you. I have seen it. Anyway you are still banned by auto ban. Probably we unbanned you after this one leave, but after you got banned, because you left too much games.
    So we lifted this 24 hours ban, But after this you got banned again.
    I can't unban you at the moment, because I am not at home.

very strange, i haven't done anything since I first posted and you tried to help. And yes, I will take the autoban very serious from now on. Is it a 180 days ban? It seems like forever, and yes I've read FLUFF unbanning me in my previous topic
    SurGed-
    SurGed-

Post  SurGed- Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:17 am

It's not a 180-day ban

1 leave = 1 day

3 leaves = 1 month
    SurGed-
    SurGed-

Post  SurGed- Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:20 am

Re-unbanned

Please refrain from leaving games again...

Have Fun playing in GhostDotA

Regards
    FLUFF

If it still doesn't work then PM either me or Rway.Thranduil_

If were not active please PM the other admins [preferably Faith]

-Closed and Resolved

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:56 am