GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_vote_lcap42%Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_vote_lcap33%Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_vote_lcap5%Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_vote_lcap14%Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_vote_lcap3%Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_vote_lcap3%Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

5 posters

Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb"

DotaPlayer

Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" Empty Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb"

Post  DotaPlayer Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Admin "play_tetris_nub" banned me.
    he said reason: MH

===

But I know why he did it ... He played with the team (play_tetris_nub, retard, dark) against the mix of pub. I have 3 times their team won with a random mix of pub and he was upset and banned me.

Certainly no MAP hack I have, just seems this poor admin so asserting itself and supports their noob friends from the team ...

No evidence maphaka no, no demo (replay) games because anyone make sure that we have nothing. Just a regular noob admin is trying to show his rights ... offended and lowered into the game, he is showing his power ...

I hope there is adequate admins who unban me.
    I play on this bot for a long time, Hoping will continue to keep on playing.

By the way look at my topic where I wrote about the TOP1 player with the nickname "Retard". There's obviously had traced MAP hack. I added a time where it can be clearly seen.

I await your reply. Thank you.
    Kartapuss
    Kartapuss

Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb" Empty Re: Unfair BAN player "IIIEPCTb"

Post  Kartapuss Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:17 am

Hi dude as i told u in the PM uve sent me, we need the replay of the game.
    BTW i m not head admin / chief, any bans from an admin have to be checked by the head admin or the chief.
    For this please have a talk with Lordafshin or Spinosaurus07

thanks for ur understanding
    spinosaurus07

Post  spinosaurus07 Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:24 am

as kartapuss as said I cant take action without A replay tetris I need you to post the replay for me to view please
    Bored

Post  Bored Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:02 pm

Burden of proof lies with the Admins not the player banned, surely if an admin has banned in game and has not kept the replay or not posted it with the ban then it has to be overturned.
    RohanArmy
    RohanArmy

Post  RohanArmy Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Before anything why is your username different to your battlenet username??
    DotaPlayer

Post  DotaPlayer Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm

RohanArmy wrote:Before anything why is your username different to your battlenet username??

And actually why it should be the same?
    RohanArmy
    RohanArmy

Post  RohanArmy Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:04 am

So when you go get a girlfriend you tell your name is "shelby" while it is "sam"? good logic. ill request to remove your account and may or may not let you make a new one with the same IP.

Head admin of GhostDotA

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:16 pm