GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
Unban request...again..:( I_vote_lcap42%Unban request...again..:( I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
Unban request...again..:( I_vote_lcap33%Unban request...again..:( I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
Unban request...again..:( I_vote_lcap5%Unban request...again..:( I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
Unban request...again..:( I_vote_lcap14%Unban request...again..:( I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
Unban request...again..:( I_vote_lcap3%Unban request...again..:( I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
Unban request...again..:( I_vote_lcap3%Unban request...again..:( I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
Unban request...again..:( I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
Unban request...again..:( I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
Unban request...again..:( I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
Unban request...again..:( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
Unban request...again..:( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
Unban request...again..:( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
Unban request...again..:( I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
Unban request...again..:( I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
Unban request...again..:( I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

3 posters

Unban request...again..:(

Olaf_fub

Unban request...again..:( Empty Unban request...again..:(

Post  Olaf_fub Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:01 am

Hi, Me again....

Have been autobanned again from game Dota apemso- 1608
    Reason was 'leaving'. I didnt leave, I was afk at the begining due to the need to get fresh air (smoke). When I came to game ca. 3 mins in, I had already been kicked.

As this is the 2nd time within 2-3 weeks, I would like to ask if there is a way to protect myself from getting autobanned? Used to be a Clan member of GSD but didnt play enough games due to work commitments.

Olaf_fub
    qwwq

Unban request...again..:( Empty Re: Unban request...again..:(

Post  qwwq Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:35 pm

In the listed game, you were either kicked or you left the game at 5:09. If you were afk, it is a ban reason. If you left, it is also a ban reason. Either way, you're still banned.
    Request denied.
    Olaf_fub

Post  Olaf_fub Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:51 pm

qwwq wrote:In the listed game, you were either kicked or you left the game at 5:09. If you were afk, it is a ban reason. If you left, it is also a ban reason. Either way, you're still banned.
    Request denied.

Ohh well that sucks Sad I have been playing here for ages. Hmm at 5:09 huh, guess the counter starts at soon as the game loads, so 2 mins for choosing mode and hero + 3 mins gameplay. Also for the record, I want to establish that I did NOT leave the game, as said earlier, I was kicked due to being afk.
    Surely being afk cannot be an automatic ban reason; for instance I have seen lots of players going afk in fountain when they are losing and team refuses to !FF.
    How long will the ban last? cant imagine it is a permanent ban as the rule I broke was not a overly serious one and unintentional. When I joined the game there was only me so figured I had time for a smoke.

Olaf_fub
    GhostDotA
    GhostDotA

Post  GhostDotA Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:48 am

There is no rule regarding banning afk or examples alike. this is totally irrelevant. You maximum stay banned for 24 hours if not had any other mini-bans. as it clarifies on ban history data base you are only banned for another 3 and half hour.

admin qwwq has been removed from admin data base europe realm due to not knowing the most fundamental tasks which is game rules, till next announcement.

GhostDotA
    Administration Team
    Olaf_fub

Post  Olaf_fub Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:55 am

GhostDotA wrote:There is no rule regarding banning afk or examples alike. this is totally irrelevant. You maximum stay banned for 24 hours if not had any other mini-bans. as it clarifies on ban history data base you are only banned for another 3 and half hour.

admin qwwq has been removed from admin data base europe realm due to not knowing the most fundamental tasks which is game rules, till next announcement.

GhostDotA
    Administration Team

Thank for the reply.

Got another two days off, so 3.5 hours is fine Smile
    I didnt mean for admin qwwq to be removed as admin or anything, as far as I know he/she was only doing his/her job. Hope there is no ill will because of this.

Olaf_fub
    GhostDotA
    GhostDotA

Post  GhostDotA Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:57 am

you are unbanned as your appeal is accepted. make sure this wont happen again.

GhostDotA

Administration Team

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:43 pm