GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_vote_lcap42%Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_vote_lcap33%Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_vote_lcap5%Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_vote_lcap14%Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_vote_lcap3%Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_vote_lcap3%Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

+3
MYRUSH
SurGed-
Thranduil_
7 posters

Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!?

MYRUSH

Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? Empty Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!?

Post  MYRUSH Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:55 am

Well yes, why am i banned in the Channel ?!
    Thranduil_
    Thranduil_

Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? Empty Re: Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!?

Post  Thranduil_ Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:56 am

It's not your first time, to be honest.
    SurGed-
    SurGed-

Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!? Empty Re: Why im banned in Channel Clan GSD ?!?

Post  SurGed- Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:01 am

If you are banned ingame, you are banned automatically in channel other than that it's maybe because you enraged one of us.

I'll try to find out for you
    MYRUSH

Post  MYRUSH Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:44 am

Thranduil_ wrote:It's not your first time, to be honest.

to be honest, its the first time.

SurGed- wrote:If you are banned ingame, you are banned automatically in channel other than that it's maybe because you enraged one of us.

I'll try to find out for you

i'm not banned ingame (i never was -to be honest-), only in Channel, but works now, thx
    ernie/3foot2
    ernie/3foot2

Post  ernie/3foot2 Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:02 am

that lasted long...
    Falvonight

Post  Falvonight Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:47 am

Good job with those screenshots in the other thread myrush.
    They show about the last 20% of how you trashtalked me(mainpart missing Very Happy).
    Yes the guy he trashtalked was ME.
    While i may not be a good dota player (part of the rant was about my low skill and such), I certainly regret that I started that shit with you. Didn't achieve a thing.
    Have fun pubstomping ar matches with your 3200 score.

Oh and the reason i'm not on those screenshots is because i stopped talking (would've been pointless if the other side doesnt rly listen) but he kept talking until he was satisfied.

If anyone cares, part of the topic was that someone voted the game ar, i join ap because i cant handle ar, im not that good. So it was ar, the other team had myrush with his 3200 score and i had one of my 3 worst heroes in the game tauren chieftain(cant play the guy for the life of me). First thing most people do then is check my stats and score, they see i play a lot but not very good. That was when myrush started trashtalking, which went on in chat. Basically ego players like him don't like it when you play a lot but still can't handle all heroes. I didn't notice that soon enough resulting in the usual shitstorm.

Sry for the inconvenience to gsd admins.

This matter is closed to me so thx anyway.
    Try2KiLLmE
    Try2KiLLmE

Post  Try2KiLLmE Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:26 am

Next time who someone do flame trashtalk ruin afk or any other kind or ruin.Save the replay and REPORT him.Even if his score is 3200 or 100000 or 500.Even if his name is myrush or try2killme.He will be judged.
    Wislaa-
    Wislaa-

Post  Wislaa- Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:59 pm

Falvonight wrote:Good job with those screenshots in the other thread myrush.
    They show about the last 20% of how you trashtalked me(mainpart missing Very Happy).
    Yes the guy he trashtalked was ME.
    While i may not be a good dota player (part of the rant was about my low skill and such), I certainly regret that I started that shit with you. Didn't achieve a thing.
    Have fun pubstomping ar matches with your 3200 score.

Oh and the reason i'm not on those screenshots is because i stopped talking (would've been pointless if the other side doesnt rly listen) but he kept talking until he was satisfied.

If anyone cares, part of the topic was that someone voted the game ar, i join ap because i cant handle ar, im not that good. So it was ar, the other team had myrush with his 3200 score and i had one of my 3 worst heroes in the game tauren chieftain(cant play the guy for the life of me). First thing most people do then is check my stats and score, they see i play a lot but not very good. That was when myrush started trashtalking, which went on in chat. Basically ego players like him don't like it when you play a lot but still can't handle all heroes. I didn't notice that soon enough resulting in the usual shitstorm.

Sry for the inconvenience to gsd admins.

This matter is closed to me so thx anyway.

no worrys it's over for me too, but ye as you mentioned funny how he showed the last 20% at screenshots Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:44 pm