GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
Unban appeal I_vote_lcap42%Unban appeal I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
Unban appeal I_vote_lcap33%Unban appeal I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
Unban appeal I_vote_lcap5%Unban appeal I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
Unban appeal I_vote_lcap14%Unban appeal I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
Unban appeal I_vote_lcap3%Unban appeal I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
Unban appeal I_vote_lcap3%Unban appeal I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

4 posters

Unban appeal

Undeath-

Unban appeal Empty Unban appeal

Post  Undeath- Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:55 am

Hi everyone hope ur doing fine.

B.net name : Undeath-

Link to game that triggered ban:
    Well i dont have a saved replay or so, cause i went to tennis practice. And i didnt have the time to save it cause i never thought i would be banned until I notice.

Ban Reason : Flamer retard votekick abuse when i !CB in ur channel.

Appeal Reason:

Here is the deal.

Here's the problem. I was apparently banned by someone called Jok3rs and the reason why I am asking for an appeal is because I personally feel that I have been treated unfairly. In his eyes as admin maybe it was fair.
    Certainly try to always protect yourself, but I will speak the truth. It says that I tried to kick a certain player and with clarity, I can guarantee that it was not even me who did it and he must have misunderstood. We had a leaver in early game and this made it difficult for us to play, then it was apparently their'' SB'' who got votekicked and I can admit that I kicked him it was not me who started it. I didnt even know that he was the one who got votekicked i thought it was someone else. For this, I very much apologize. If you look up my name Undeath, I have played more than 53 games and my% average is good. I flamade bit which was wrong of me, but they where not against the opposing team, but in my own team because some of them were afk.

I talked to another admin and he called Fluff.sp and he said he could not unban althoughit wasent his case, which is understandable. But as admin has also certain obligations and that is how can someone's word mean so much,

Let's do this in a fair way and put up a replay at the game or else you might as well make up his own story. I have not much more to say o but then accepts this decision and apologize for my behavior.

I'm not writing this for one reason and that is because I have some friends I play with and would appreciate it if we could play witht them again

Thank me Undeath-
    Faith
    Faith

Unban appeal Empty Re: Unban appeal

Post  Faith Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:45 am

bnet and forum name dont match

'' i never thought i would be banned until I notice''
    thats why u give a shit about my warn ingame

''I personally feel that I have been treated unfairly''
    idk but isnt it unfair to votekick a player without reason..
    i mean oh great a votekick lets instant type !yes wtf...

''I flamade bit which was wrong of me, but they where not against the opposing team''
    y sure thats why u used the allchat.. and its totally legal to flame his own team

as always evil admin bans innocent good guy...
    LORDAFSHIN
    LORDAFSHIN

Post  LORDAFSHIN Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:03 pm

Ive watched the game from data base. didnt have time to check the bans, could you confirm how many of those who typed !yes to the votekick are banned and what type of ban youve used? were the bans IP banned through ernie. or Yourself at the end of the game?

Im not going to judge you but just curious as i havent bumped into these sort of situations much in my dota life, (only once i remember it happened to myself 3 years ago) also player Evic who on purpose started to shout on all chat, "omg this guy has mh, he just pinged on where you are and came and killed you" "KICK HIM". and unfortunately that votekick went through.

Btw You do know that you can cancel a votekick anytime you want right?

LORDAFSHIN
    AdministraTion Team
    Faith
    Faith

Post  Faith Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:52 pm

only hetto and undeath-, i cant use ingame commands at this moment (otherwise i just would mute them) so i banned both in channel after game, guess the ban is just by name. i wanna talk with him ingame again.
    LORDAFSHIN
    LORDAFSHIN

Post  LORDAFSHIN Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:10 am

- why only those two? while everyone typed !yes to kick bara? whats the difference between him and the others :S

- also dont mute them, flaming isnt a reason for muting, once its gone beyond flaming and its towards an admin, just warn them that "do you wanna get banned?" if they kicked off againm just give them afew days ban.

- why the hell bans are without ip, could someone answer me? since i was here as the leader of admins, there was no single ban without ip :SSS this is going into my head now. Are you joking with yourself of what cuz once they get banned they laugh at you and go play with another account thinking they will never get banned. :SSSS

Keep this on, i want to see ernie.s reply here.

LORDAFSHIN
    AdministraTion Team
    LORDAFSHIN
    LORDAFSHIN

Post  LORDAFSHIN Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:38 am

SO im still waiting FOr you Two to answer my questions.
    ernie/3foot2
    ernie/3foot2

Post  ernie/3foot2 Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:58 am

we have a sticky in the admin section.

Use it.

For these instances, I'd prefer to see the person that starts the kick taking the brunt of the punishment as bnet is full of sheep and peope vote for the sake of voting more often than not.

Note to all admins.

You have all your rights back now, but I still want to see the sticky on the admin section used.

@OP - keep it cool and be careful when and why you're voting as a voter you have the chance to change the outcome of the game. The admins have the autonomy to make a decision in respect to this most of the time and I'd rather see their position and presence not abused.

Cheers
    ernie. le piu
    LORDAFSHIN
    LORDAFSHIN

Post  LORDAFSHIN Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:23 am

well, first of all there are two questions that instantly kick in my mind

1- is how come you havent read the admin section sticky topics yet that you dont know what ip bans what doesnt????

2- have you not read the game rules about muting?

3- why did you ban those two? im not sure who started the votekick but i know that "undeath-" didnt, he was the 4th person who voted !yes to the kick, so why did you ban him??? and the other question if this ban was right, why not giving the ban to all others who typed !yes? there is something missing here, which i know what it is but u dont wanna just reveal and thats just a direct hate/rage towards player "undeath-", he never votekick abused and never flame anything other than to noob players, and all his flame was related to the game, nothing outside. "flames are not bannable" unless its towards an admin for no reason, and you warned them as i explained on the admin section.

btw the facts that i know whats happened in the game is because i investigate it myself personally without being asked to, as i usually do it. so dont think our eyes are all closed to whatever admins are doing. trust me, we know every single move that you do.

LORDAFSHIN
    AdministraTion Team
    Undeath-

Post  Undeath- Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:55 am

1. I have no idea what the admin has the responsibility and I really do not know why I got banned instantly without any kind of warning. I play Ur bot for a reason and that's because I play with a person named Rajcuce and I usually really do not curse without any reason and I know that I shouldnt do it from the first moment. But I get so pissed off when  I am trying to give advice to some players, and instead of being grateful they say go fuck ur mom or something else. How fucking immature isnt that?

Anyway, Once again I apologize for my behavior, and if you thought it was directed towards you well it wasent
    I myself have been admin once and when people swore that used a command and it was !Mute. I gave a warning simply and I did not felt that you did it as admin. We are human and we make mistakes, but do not let the next person suffer for this cause i rather recommend ur BOT instead of saying that i have been threathed unfairly.

As I said I did not start with the VoteKick but and as LORDAFSHIN says it was someone else, and as I confessed earlier. I did kick and y it was wrong.

While I am on the right track I might as well admit that since I did not get a IPbann so I have created another account and the name is Walking Dead. So you are aware of this, which is very wrong. But I want to play on-Undeath.

Regards Undeath-
    ernie/3foot2
    ernie/3foot2

Post  ernie/3foot2 Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Approved.

Unbanned.

Although, contact me in game. I'd like to speak to you about another matter.

Thanks
    ernie.-like-a-virgin-touched-for-the-very-first-time

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:02 pm