GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_vote_lcap42%can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_vote_lcap33%can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_vote_lcap5%can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_vote_lcap14%can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_vote_lcap3%can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_vote_lcap3%can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

3 posters

can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me

herok

can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me Empty can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me

Post  herok Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:38 pm

BNET name of player:immortalhd
    Link to game that triggered ban:
    Ban Reason:suciding
    Appeal Reason:i wasnt suciding i was just going to fountain farm and i only died once when going to fountain to farm and lodashin banned me for that dieing once to go fountain farm is not a reason to banned me.........is their any problem with wanting to fountain farm?lordafshin needs to learn to let people have fun not just banned them for talking back to him or dieing once while going to fountain farm.....
    LORDAFSHIN
    LORDAFSHIN

can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me Empty Re: can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me

Post  LORDAFSHIN Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:05 pm

Please read your appeal 1 more time, then look back at your replay of what you did, then after all come back to me and say what then you think you've done.

you literally said "okay then im gonna show you" destroyed your items and headed to their towers (first tower mid) wasnt even end of the game.

Declined.

LORDAFSHIN
    AdministraTion Team
    ernie/3foot2
    ernie/3foot2

can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me Empty Re: can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me

Post  ernie/3foot2 Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:14 am

can u tell lordafshin to unbanned me 33454914

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am