GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

+5
ernie/3foot2
bedRock-
DrazR
imsogud
Zap
9 posters

Allegedly Blacklisted

DrazR

Allegedly Blacklisted - Page 2 Empty Re: Allegedly Blacklisted

Post  DrazR Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Mysterious ways???? Your the only one bitching about me kicking a thrower
    Your another mrmaker ho cries abuse all the time with no proof
    MinionMe
    MinionMe

Post  MinionMe Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:11 pm

its not because nobody bothers to post something here that it isn't happening

that you can't even say what it is exactly that he did (8/10 people in that game said that what you did was unnecessary and the last two being you and cimbom)
    I happened to see this thread and decided to give my opinion, you do not like my opinion which is fine.
    Imo what you did was wrong.
    DrazR

Post  DrazR Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:02 am

So were you on my team? Did you see him refuse lanes? Did you see him refuse to chick? Did you see him saying a tri lane is awful in dota? I didn't think so. I could care less what you think or if you play league. I'm not here to be your friend, I'm here to make sure everyone is qualified to play league games.

I don't get paid to do what I do so I don't have to come in here and explain a-z on why I did what I did every time a moron gets kicked/blacklisted.

If you are so butthurt over it please post the replay or have one of the "8" ppl you speak of post it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:39 pm