GhostDotA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_vote_lcap42%Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_vote_rcap 42% [ 117 ]
Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_vote_lcap33%Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_vote_rcap 33% [ 91 ]
Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_vote_lcap5%Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_vote_rcap 5% [ 15 ]
Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_vote_lcap14%Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_vote_rcap 14% [ 38 ]
Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_vote_lcap3%Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]
Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_vote_lcap3%Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_vote_rcap 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

2 posters

Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably

Devilcry
    Devilcry

Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably Empty Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably

Post  Devilcry Sat May 24, 2014 4:12 am

BNET name of player: Devilcry
    Link to game that triggered ban: Not sure but it was Sunday around Midnight and was a AP game
    Ban Reason: Afk
    Appeal Reason: So I was happily playing as normal and suddenly my 3 smoke alarms all went off in my house. It was very late (past mid-night I remember) and ofcourse I had to afk to make sure there wasn't a fire.. anyway there wasn't and it turned out all the smoke detectors are linked and there was a malfunction, however even after pressing the "hush" button on the smoke alarms they didn't shut up, I had to disconnect all 3 of them as I was conscious of waking neighbors. I'm very sorry to the players in the game and I hope you don't just think im making this up. Thanks for your time. Kind Regards. Sean

EnzoMofo

Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably Empty Re: Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably

Post  EnzoMofo Sat May 24, 2014 5:01 am

You are not banned??

If you were banned on sunday for afk... it only lasts a day mate... Smile

Still i checked and you are not banned so feel free to play.. Smile
    Devilcry
    Devilcry

Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably Empty Re: Genuine appeal - I had to AFK regrettably

Post  Devilcry Sat May 24, 2014 5:31 am

Hello, Thanks for the clarification, i've just logged on again and I'm still banned from the GSD channel.
    EnzoMofo

Post  EnzoMofo Sat May 24, 2014 7:10 am

It should be fixed now... Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:01 am